The International Society for the Advancement of David Kessler is a global organization comprising an elite group of people from around the world who are named David Kessler. Membership in The International Society for the Advancement of David Kessler (or TISFTAODK) is strictly limited to candidates who meet at least one of the two following stringent criteria: 1) Your name must be David Kessler; OR 2) Give me $1,000,000.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Physicist Smarty Pants

David Kessler is a physicist and professor at Israel's Bar-Ilan University. He has a Ph.D. in physics from Princeton University and a B.S in physics from MIT. His interests are, "Interfaces, pattern formation, non-equilibrium dynamics, statistical physics," and examining specific problems like, "models of biological evolution, fracture, dendritic solidification, Belousov-Zhabatinskii spirals, viscous fingering, kinetic roughening, strain-induced roughening, molecular beam epitaxy films." I would have studied that too, but viscous fingering is illegal in my state. If I tried to do it, I'd get a kinetic roughening of my own. No thank you.

David Kessler once said in a presentation entitled A Momentary Glance at The Solitary Wave of Asexual Evolution that ‹E1›=μ(1-(2‹E1›/L))+‹E2›. I don't know about you, but I find that hard to believe. According to my calculations 4*3X=12; 3X=(12/4); 3X=3; Therefore X=1. Then, if we apply the quasitransitive property of mathematics E clearly equals (M*(C*C)). He may have to rethink his approach.

No comments: